Year 9 "Gymnasium" reads 18 different books in English for young readers and presents them in this blog. This is one part of their presentation, the other one will be orally held in class. Click on "Tasks" on the left and you'll find out more about the reading tasks! Going off to Australia in year 10. John Marsden's "Tomorrow When the War Began" is going to be our choice for our year 10 literature classes this year. Find out more on the pages below.
Sunday, 9 May 2010
Feedback³
I think it was real fun to write, read and comment posts on the internet instead of making a folder with all the texts. I also think that pupils are more interested in being on the internet than being in the classroom and reading out their texts to the others. If we all read the same book we don't have to make a blog and work with it because we don't have to exchange information about our books. All in all I really liked our project with the blog and I hope we will do a similar project in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally agree with you (see my feedback)
ReplyDeleteor maybe we can use this blog again
ReplyDeleteYou're definitely right!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely right!
ReplyDelete