Sunday, 9 May 2010

Feedback²

I'm the same opinion like David.
I think it was really an amazing idea to read different books and not the same
just because we all like other types of books. But a little upgrade would be that
we could choose our own books and not one out of perhaps 18. For me especially it's very hard to read a book which isn't interesting for example books about love or something like that. (I had big luck in this turn, my book was great.)The best and most positive point on our work was that we did it here, in our blog. It's easier to work at home and more comfortable, too.
All in all I would say that it was funny and I really liked it, we could do something like that more often, but maybe with one week more time to prepare our posts.
Thanks at Mr Schmidt for letting us be a part of this project!

3 comments:

  1. i completely agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you all need more time to prepare the posts? Think that the huge task of reading a difficult book is maybe more time-eating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know how to write that :D
    should mean the same..

    ReplyDelete