I made a screenshot of films, which are on Ed's Ace of hearts card. When he looked at the details he noticed the names of his best friends, Audrey, Marv & Ritchie. (I didn't found the film where the name Sanchez (Ritchie's last name) is on.) Just click on the picture, on the blog it's blurred.
Year 9 "Gymnasium" reads 18 different books in English for young readers and presents them in this blog. This is one part of their presentation, the other one will be orally held in class. Click on "Tasks" on the left and you'll find out more about the reading tasks! Going off to Australia in year 10. John Marsden's "Tomorrow When the War Began" is going to be our choice for our year 10 literature classes this year. Find out more on the pages below.
nice info!
ReplyDeleteI hope Mr. Schmidt realizes, that you do your best on this blog.
I think he does. Nice1 Sarah,
ReplyDeleteTHX, done.
Done, THX!
10/10 Points
Helped me a lot
Saved my day.
:D:D
Our working Sarah.
ReplyDeleteI definitely did, mate!
ReplyDelete