Sunday, 25 July 2010

Let's continue this

Hi everybody,
long time no write. Although I constantly try to put something new onto our little blog to keep it alive. I recently put on some more interesting links and some worthwhile reading books for you to know.
I just recently finished reading "Catching fire" (which really got me from the first couple of lines and I can't wait to read "Mocking Jay"), "Hellbent" (which is weird in it's very own way and definitely for the older readers) and "Stolen" (which I love because it mainly plays in Australia and because of the unusual perspective of narration). Click here and you can read an interview with the author Lucy Christopher
I hope that all of my students had a good read during the summer holidays. If that's the case post and comment right here, would be great!

CU after the holidays, enjoy

Mr Schmidt

4 comments:

  1. I didn't have a good read during the summer holidays, but I hope I will have one the next weeks. I ordered "Can't get there from here" and "Broken Soup".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the comment, I think you're the first after we had finished our project. You will enjoy "broken soup" what is the other one about? You definitely have to write something in this blog after you've read the books - please! I'll send you the auther invitation soon, so you can write proper posts.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about being homeless and living on the streets of New York City.
    But I'm a bit angry at the moment, because after I ordered both books a friend of mine told me about a book called "Torture the artist" which sounds a lot more interesting than "Can't get there from here".
    I can write something about the books here after reading them, but I don't know how much time it'll take to read them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fine, take your time! I've already invitet you as an author. So, whenever you're ready!

    ReplyDelete