Wednesday, 19 May 2010

"Speak" - Review

I really enjoyed reading the book because it is very well written and easy to understand.
Even when "Speak" is no biography the story is very realistic and the emotions seem very real too.
However it is a bit shorter then the other books, the middle part seemed very long to me because the whole story stopped going on and the author just wrote what Malinda thought. That's a bit boring after a few pages.

I think that the best thing on "Speak" is that this story could be real. It is no fairytale. Things like that happen everyday all over the world.
The book shows: Bad things don't just happen in films, we live closer to violence and fear than we might think.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I really liked your drawing why don't you scan it and put it up here?

    ReplyDelete