Saturday, 8 May 2010

Websites "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time"

I found these two websites to my book:

http://www.markhaddon.com/curious.htm

(After reading the book, it's more understandable, for example the "Monty Hall" thing...)

Website of the Author Mark Haddon:
http://www.markhaddon.com/

(Click on "old website" on the left to see more interesting things...)

87 comments:

  1. weird guy. does your dad know that your still not sleeping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. however, interesting and strange websites

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dad isn't in the house... :D
    does YOUR dad know, that YOU'RE not sleeping? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course, he does!! but now I have to feed my guinea-pigs

    ReplyDelete
  5. so I have to walk out into the cold dark night armed with some carrots and being hopelessly spacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. in 7 minutes i'm back from now on

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some fellows like Charlotte, Maurizio and Saskia haven't done anything I noticed. tomorrow will be an activity day for them.Am attending Maurizio's post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Went to bed? If I'm right I wish you a deep sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm working on "Info time + country"...

    Can i copy your idea of putting in a pciture from google maps?

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, no, no...
    I'm awake :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. :D:D Jonathan, you're the greatest and most active Blogger here. I'm rly glad that our class have the honour to have you. :D:D:D It's always funny to read your well-written Comments.
    Thanks Jonathan, In this Meaning,
    Very Helpfull,
    10/10 Points,
    saved my day,
    great work,
    love it!

    :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can only say:
    Maurizio, your right!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sorry just went off to comment a bit

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ David Sure, here you are.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Take whatever you want. [But don't do it better ;-)]

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jonathan, You get 10/10 points from me for youre Post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maurizio where do you come so suddenly from?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maurizio you just missed Mr. Schmidt. Look at the comments of my summary. David, he and me were talking and we'd have been a 4-member-group if you'd join the club a little more early

    ReplyDelete
  19. stupid you can communicate without me seeing it

    ReplyDelete
  20. :D:D:D Jonathan, don't be such aggressive. I just said I like your comments and you're "flaming" me now... That's not the "fine english style"

    01/10 Points

    ReplyDelete
  21. pls gimme min 3/10 points and everything is accepted

    ReplyDelete
  22. NICE!
    Jonathan, i love your style to comment things in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey mauri you needed whole 10 min to read my sentence. Do you need glasses? david, you're even more slowly

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Jonathan,
    I changed my mind.
    I give you the full 4/10 Points.

    ReplyDelete
  25. 1 min to comment check this out

    ReplyDelete
  26. :D:D nice diss jonathan...
    but i'm working :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. the thing with the glasses... :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. none of you two has added anything new. no comment sources for me

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've got no icq you forgot (everything so exciting) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. doesn't matter, i'll just delete it and go on chatting... :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. read my other comment so you will know why..

    ReplyDelete
  32. huh maurizio appeared freaking out on 01.12 pm

    ReplyDelete
  33. maurizio I did not know that you have already done so much

    ReplyDelete
  34. no added videos, no added summaries, no added information on the place and time. what are you two doing?

    ReplyDelete
  35. jonathan, just relax and look on monday again...

    ReplyDelete
  36. :D:D:D Yep, The only things I have to do now are the Photo, Summary and the Review. I prepare the review now and that's why I always answered you so late. I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  37. all forgiven. but i'm asking myself why you two tipping specialists are that slow

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey Jonthan, It's time to chill. I always done the Time/Place thing. You just have to search. Too stupid for searching? :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm too slow 4 writing... :(

    ReplyDelete
  40. it's hard to follow all the comments at different post jonathan...
    are you playing a game with us?

    ReplyDelete
  41. sorry this time it was me who was slow. no, i'm keeping only commenting all the entries I haven't already commented and I'm also chatting with you.

    ReplyDelete
  42. okay.
    by the way, when do you want to go to bed? it's 1:25 am and you're still awake.

    ReplyDelete
  43. no i wanted to write am but wrote pm. Don't know. my mum's still running around doing all sort of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I realized your "pm"-fault and thought: no one's perfect. :D

    ReplyDelete
  45. Pls Jonathan, tell me more what's going on in youre house! That's interesting. No Irony.

    ReplyDelete
  46. packing some medicine for my grandma writing something for the package, i'm asking myself what you could be doing if you're not chatting at this time but she finds everytime a task to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  47. have you read my comment on jonas? deleted it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  48. found it really good what he wrote but my comment looked kind of suspectable.

    ReplyDelete
  49. he had a little text and I didn't read it carefully but one sentence flew in front of my eyes, I really liked him, said "it was talented, no irony" so i thought that your comment was a hint.

    ReplyDelete
  50. i understand, what you mean jonathan, but i think, you're thinking to much :D

    ReplyDelete
  51. you're right i've got a above-average brain mass

    ReplyDelete
  52. :D:D:D oh jonathan, that was a fault in the wrong moment...

    ReplyDelete
  53. I should have deleted it quickly and rewrite it but like this I'm only stupid hmph (biting in my stuffed animal)

    ReplyDelete
  54. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  55. we've already got 70 comments

    ReplyDelete
  56. :D:D We'll make the 100 Comments!

    ReplyDelete
  57. all right but you two have to get more activ I'm doing half the comments

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'm sorry Jonathan, but the whole time I prepared my next Post but now I'm finished for today and we can write and write and write...

    ReplyDelete
  59. you haven't already commented all my stuff here

    ReplyDelete
  60. How's the weather in 3-Hausen and in the beginning of the "BigArable"*, Jonathan?

    BigArable = Großacker

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'll do. Do you have commented my Review?

    ReplyDelete
  62. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  63. "No off i go"? Don't get it, want to go out of the blog for today? That'd be rly sad.

    ReplyDelete
  64. no off i go for commenting. do you have an idea how I can see if someone's online?

    ReplyDelete
  65. whats' going on jonathan?!
    i commented nearly all of your post, go off and comment my "country + time info" !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  66. pff, sry, don't have any idea how to see whether someone is online or not...

    ReplyDelete
  67. nice, thx. i wrote back...

    ReplyDelete
  68. nothing going on. could we change the chatting place and use my information on "water on the brain", category midingsdabumsda????

    ReplyDelete