
Mark Haddon was born in 1962 in Northampton. After studying English Literature at the Uppingham School, Merton College (where he gets his "Bachelor of Arts") and the Edinburgh University (where he gets his "Master of Arts"), he worked in a lot of different jobs, e.g. work with people with mental and physical handicaps.
He wrote lots of different books and some scenarios for BBC, wherefore he won two BAFTAs and a Royal Television Society Award.
His most successfull book was "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time", which is very popular in Britain.
Today he lives with his family in Oxford and teaches creative writing for the Arvon Foundation and Oxford University.
Well done - obviously not sleeping!
ReplyDeleteHad to paint my room at daytime, so i have to do this work in the night. :D
ReplyDeleteYou've done an excellent job. smooth english!
ReplyDeleteHope night will be longenough for you. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!
ReplyDeleteCheers
THX, done
ReplyDelete:D:D:D:D:D
ReplyDeleteNice, Maurizio...
Ehm, David?
ReplyDeleteYou wrote "Had to paint my room at daytime, so i have to do this work in the night"
Where's the copyright? You have to say a sentence like: "MAURIZIO THE GREAT KING and I painted my room at daytime, so I have to thanks MAURIZIO THE GREAT KING because he helped painting MY ROOM without getting money or something... He's so great..."
That would be a sentence I agreed.
Maurizio comment my endless stuff
ReplyDeletebut, we painted my room yesterday...
ReplyDeletetoday, i painted my room alone..
so.. no "Maurizio the Great King" or something like that..
I'm sorry.
david comment my things like I did with yours
ReplyDeletedidn't i comment your stuff?
ReplyDeletesorry, i'm still doing the "Info time + country" thing...
i'll comment your posts later..