Sunday, 9 May 2010

Review of "How I Live Now"

I mainly enjoyed the reading of my book, but sometimes it wasn't very easy to understand and at these points I had to read the same sentence twice, but that wasn't very sad, because I understood the main-story of my book. I learned that you don't have to understand every single word in an English book, because in young adult novels like "How I Live Now" the most parts which are written are thoughts of the main person. It's not that bad when I don't get every single thought.
The book was interesting and overall I made a positive result of my book.

Pro:
- Exciting, interesting Story
- Not too emotional
- Written in a cool way

Contra:
- Sometimes hard to understand
- Some phases of the book are boring and/or too emotional

6 comments:

  1. Your opinion is clear and easy to understand, liked it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These <--- (small mistake) Totally new thing with the pro/contra. Liked it and inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THX Jonathan, I'm sorry 4 my mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and of course THX a lot david!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maurizio,
    I corrected your random capitalization, besides that good thought of the pro and cons! THX

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice work, I like your Pro/Con list

    ReplyDelete