I took this picture because I wanted to show the place, where Piper, Daisy, Isaac and Edmond spent a lot of time of their free time. At a wonderfull *river. Unfortunately the sun didn't shine very much today, and that's why this *river doesn't look very wonderfull like it's described in the book. ;)
Year 9 "Gymnasium" reads 18 different books in English for young readers and presents them in this blog. This is one part of their presentation, the other one will be orally held in class. Click on "Tasks" on the left and you'll find out more about the reading tasks! Going off to Australia in year 10. John Marsden's "Tomorrow When the War Began" is going to be our choice for our year 10 literature classes this year. Find out more on the pages below.
Monday, 10 May 2010
Photo of "How I Live Now"
I took this picture because I wanted to show the place, where Piper, Daisy, Isaac and Edmond spent a lot of time of their free time. At a wonderfull *river. Unfortunately the sun didn't shine very much today, and that's why this *river doesn't look very wonderfull like it's described in the book. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well this is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt's great that you took the time to go to the river/lake though it's your birthday today.
very nice photo Maurizibizischniezimiezifizi :)
ReplyDeleteTHX a lot Lukas and Eva :D
ReplyDeleteNice photo Mauriozio.
ReplyDeleteI think the camera was a good one :D
oh göb.. wonderful
ReplyDeleteI'm the same opinion like Lukas.
ReplyDeleteIt's a wonderful picture and your description sounds gorgeous!
Is that a lake?? Come to Niederweimar; Sweet home Niederweimar...
ReplyDeleteKind of Lake, Mr. Schmidt. CAn you pls rate this Post? Would be great! ;)
ReplyDeleteNo, it's just the "Big river" in the best village everywhere: Dreihausen :D
ReplyDelete;)
ReplyDeleteMaurizio. I gotta say: "Nice camera", a twice
:D:D I'm the same opinion, TSHÄSB'
ReplyDeleteja nice!
ReplyDeleteHere' my reate little belated. Awesome phote! THX, done!
ReplyDelete