How you can see, there is no photo. I'm sorry. I wanted to take a photo of a big crowd, because the main character of my book is scared of them, but I wasn't in a city last days and forgot to take a picture after school of the bus station.
So I had a new idea, but the things I needed for the photo were missing in my house, so I have no picture. Hope, this isn't this dire.
Year 9 "Gymnasium" reads 18 different books in English for young readers and presents them in this blog. This is one part of their presentation, the other one will be orally held in class. Click on "Tasks" on the left and you'll find out more about the reading tasks! Going off to Australia in year 10. John Marsden's "Tomorrow When the War Began" is going to be our choice for our year 10 literature classes this year. Find out more on the pages below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't worry you posted the other on, but good idea anyways!
ReplyDelete