Sunday, 9 May 2010

Photo² "Just in Case"

I just wanted to add these photos, because I wasn't very content with my last photo.
   
This photo is meant to show the season and the weather (it's winter, cold and slowly getting darker) when Justin, Agnes and Peter went home from the beach.
 
Uhm... well. I wanted to photograph the "explosion" of the airplane when it crashed into the airport. I didn't find something to burn, so I hope when an airplane crashes into an airport, there might be an explosion with sparks...

and at last this photo shall show how alone Justin might feel, because nobody really understands him.

8 comments:

  1. awesome Photo! You can be very proud of that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome to see what you two contributed to this blog, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your photos eva! you have serious skills at photographing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a whole gallery and amazing pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eva, that's truly art. You're a fuckin Genius :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. There somebody want's a good mark! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow, looks like your camera is nearly as good as the one the kid has in the book!

    ReplyDelete