I really have to say that I enjoyed reading "Just in Case", because Meg Rosoff has a gripping writing style, so I didn't have to compel me to read the book. Especially the multifarious characters, like Agnes with her extravagant dress style and Peter who doesn't get tired, characterize the book. Well, from time to time there were parts I found complicated written and not so easy understandable, but when I picked up my dictionary, I got an idea of what she ment. The only thing I have to criticize is, that the book doesn't really give information about Justins mental disease and its reasons (I definitely think its a disease when you can hear fate and your one-year-old brother, who articulates like an adult, talking to you. An imaginary dog is also a clue for being ill...), because I found Justins view of the world very interesting. In addition I loved the funny parts of the book, because they aerated the serious theme of the book. All in all I can advise you to read "Just in Case", because it is very exciting and not as easy to see through as other books.
Really have to say that it's amazing how you can write, I enjoyed reading whatever you post, great!
ReplyDeleteI have to say that's exactly what I ment Eva. I still have more than one year to get the words out of your mouth. But as long as you can write like this (which isn't the average year nine writing style) you'll be on the save side!
ReplyDeleteSpeak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uncroyable would the french people say (listens more funny)
ReplyDelete