Saturday, 8 May 2010

"Holes" - my own opinion Lea

I enjoyed the book and the style how it's written. The characters in the book were lively and no situation in any section was boring. Every figure was great characterized and you could easily make your own picture of every person. If you didn't understand something, you could go back to the important things and could go on reading. Sometimes, the stories about the history of Stanley Yelnats family were a bit strange and too long but they were removed by more interesting things. The book has also some important rules for everybody between the pages and that's why I think it's a book for every generation, because there aren't any difficult changes between the outlook and there are some great crossovers between the connections.

2 comments:

  1. THX Lea, well done, but I didn't understand what you wanted to say with the last sentences. Something about connections and crossovers. Try to make yourself clearer, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. last sentence I see what he meant. But you invested your energy and it's nice.

    ReplyDelete