Sunday, 9 May 2010

Feedback

In my opinion, it's a great idea to read different books in the class and exchange information about them on the internet. I really enjoyed reading and commenting things.
Further I think, my Englisch is going to be better and better by writing and chatting with the others.
The only negative point was the time pressure, because it would be more chilly, if there was no time pressure and we could do the work a little bit slower.
All in all I liked this project very much and would like to do it again with more time and no presentation.

result: THX Done! Mr. Schmidt ;)

12 comments:

  1. Very nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the point with the time pressure, but look without any pressure it would have been hard for some of you guys to get structured and organized. See it as a help. You did a fab job and read an English book which really is an achievement.
    Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Englisch is going to be better?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems so :D
    But Dave, I agree! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is wrong Lukas? Didn't get this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Englisch in English is English :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, damn! Didn't realized, that I pushed the S-key.
    This was a fault in the wrong moment...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who starts working 2 days before the time limit shouldn't talk about time pressure. ;-) That post gave the essential information I needed. Thanks for your invested time of the "picture workout"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Feedback, nice Blog, the only thing which is better than that all is the fact, that's my birthday today.

    And Tobe's picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a spam potential your posts have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check ma answer on my photo!

    ReplyDelete